Do you find conferences expensive? Did you perhaps miss one my talks at a conference since 2003?
Did you miss one of my webinars?
Most conferences don't record the talks, so normally the only way to hear a talk is by attending the conference. Webinars are often recorded but the audio is sometimes choppy.
That is no longer the case with my work. Since I rarely repeat a talk, most of my Keynotes and presentations are unique to the conference and the attendees, if you miss it, you miss it.
In this 'course' you'll find Testing talks (Technical Testing, Automation), with supplementary materials, slides, scripts and associated papers.
Imagine each of my talks moving from a 40 minute presentation to a 2 hour workshop which included references and exercises. And we can carry on the discussions in the Q&A section of the course.
Each talk will have a slightly different set of materials, but you'll see material and bonuses like:
- an introduction (possibly a video) for each presentation explaining the aims, rationale and history of the talk
- a recording of the talk as a pre-conference session
- if the talk was recorded live, then there will be a recording
- the slides used
- any unused slides with an extra recording describing what they would cover and why they were removed
- any text essays, papers or scripts that I used during the construction of the talk
- a resources list for follow on work
- a summary of the talk and lessons learned
'Technical Testing' and Automation talks will be added to this course.
You can see from the syllabus the talks and material that have been added.